- +What are your prices?
- Since we customize everything to your specifications, prices vary based on the project and selections. Factors include design style, wood species, size of the job itself, etc. Please take advantage of our free quote offer to find the pricing information you need to make an informed decision.
- +What are your business hours?
- We are open Monday through Thursday from 7:30am until 4:30pm. On Fridays, we operate 7:30am to 10:30am. We are closed on weekends.
- +What kind of wood do you use?
- We offer a variety of species and can use virtually any, but maple, poplar, and knotty alder are particularly popular with our customers.
- +What kind of applicants do you use on the wood?
- It depends on the job. With outdoor kitchens, for example, we use a special-grade wood so it doesn’t get ruined by the elements.
- +How long will you take to complete a job?
- Since each project is customized, the lead time can vary. For our custom cabinet doors, we generally tell people to allow seven business days. The summer months tend to be the busiest, so we sometimes allow for extra time during that season.
- +What sets you apart from other cabinetry businesses?
- Unlike most of our competitors, we produce frameless cabinets. They allow you to maximize your storage space without sacrificing aesthetics. Click here to learn more about the advantages of frameless cabinets.
- +What if I have questions or concerns after the project is started?
- You can contact us anytime and, instead of talking to an outsourced customer service representative, you will talk to someone local who knows every detail of your project, can explain the specifics to you, and make any changes if needed.
- +What if I need a lot more than just cabinets or cabinet doors?
- If you are doing a major renovation, building a new house, or constructing an office space, we can work directly with your contractor so you don’t have to make any extra phone calls.
- +How do I measure for cabinet doors?
- How to Measure for Cabinet Doors
Cabinet door measurements are determined by the cabinet opening size and door overlay desired. For example on a single cabinet door opening 12 inches wide by 24 inches tall using a 1/2 inch overlay the door would be 13 inches wide by 25 inches tall (1/2 inch left and right added to the width and 1/2 inch top and bottom added to the height).
For openings with two cabinet doors and no center stile take the opening width divide by two and add the overlay. Example a 24 inch wide by 24 inch tall cabinet opening with 1/2 inch overlay would require two doors 12-1/2 x 25 (width 24 divided by two = 12 + 1/2 overlay = 12-1/2 height 24 + 1/2 top and 1/2 bottom = 25 ). Always write the width first.
Measuring Tip: Cabinet opening heights may vary slightly (+ or – 1/8 inch) if this is the case order all the doors based on the largest height to give the room a more uniform look.